It’s become common practice for us all to update our phones every year with the latest model, especially when Apple releases at least 2 new iPhones every year. Unfortunately, this need for a new phone comes with a high price tag, that’s why it’s good to know who has the best deals on iPhones so that you can save money and get the best deal possible.
In this article, we will cover where you can find the best deals on iPhones to help make shopping for a new phone easier.
Who Has the Best Deals on iPhones?
The best deals on iPhones can generally be found with AT&T Wireless and Verizon Wireless due to the large discounts and sometimes free phone offers. However, the only downside to this is they come with a plan.
The best deals on iPhones without a plan can be found at Best Buy, Amazon, and sometimes even Apple itself. You just have to be prepared to go for the latest model. Learn how to get the best deals on Apple products here.
Let’s have a look at Who has the best deals on iPhones:
Verizon Wireless is updating its iPhone deals every month, and even more so when there are new iPhone releases and on Black Friday. Most of these deals require you to sign up for a wireless plan or switch to Verizon from another provider, but it’s one of the best ways to save on an iPhone purchase.
Some of the most popular deals we have come across (might have changed):
- iPhone 14 Pro for free with select 5G Unlimited Plans
- $200 credit with the iPhone 14 Pro when you switch to Verizon
- iPhone 13 Pro for $10/Mo.
- iPhone 13 Mini Free
- iPhone 12 Mini Free
Just like Verizon, you will regularly find iPhone deals at AT&T that are updated every month, with better deals when the new phones are released. Again, these deals also require customers to sign up for plans or purchase 2 devices, etc. However, it’s worth it for the discounts on the devices.
Some of the most popular AT&T iPhone deals we have come across include:
- Free iPhone 14 with eligible trade-in
- Up to $800 off the iPhone 14 Pro
- Up to $800 off the iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Mini for $5/mo.
If you don’t mind shopping for refurbished or renewed products, then Amazon-renewed items are a great source of iPhone deals. They even have a specific section that is dedicated to renewed Apple products so you can save money on your next purchase. You probably won’t find the latest phones here, but you can certainly save some bucks on older models.
Some of the most popular Amazon renewed iPhone deals we have seen include:
- Over $20 off the Apple iPhone 11, 64GB, Black – Unlocked (Renewed)
- $144.99 for the Apple iPhone 8, US Version, 64GB, Space Gray – Unlocked (Renewed)
- $230 for the Apple iPhone XR, 64GB, Black – Unlocked (Renewed)
- 4% off the Apple iPhone SE 2nd Generation – Unlocked (Renewed)
One of the best places to find iPhone deals is Best Buy. Whether you shop for regular devices or go for refurbished/outlet phones, there are many iPhone discounts to be found. Not to mention that you can also utilize the price match guarantee and Best Buy coupons to save.
Some of the most popular Best Buy iPhone deals we have come across include:
- $30 off Apple – Pre-Owned iPhone 11 64GB (Unlocked) – Black
- $20 off Apple – Pre-Owned iPhone SE (2020) 64GB (Unlocked) – Black
- $20 off Apple – Pre-Owned iPhone X 256GB (Unlocked) – Space Gray
- $33.34/Mo. Apple – iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB – Space Black (AT&T)
If you want to purchase a device directly from Apple but want the best iPhone deals, it’s best to shop for refurbished items. These are certified by Apple and will come with huge discounts, sometimes up to $500. You also get a 1-year limited warranty on your purchase.
Some popular Apple refurbished deals we have seen include:
- $370 off Refurbished iPhone 11 Pro 512GB – Space Gray (Unlocked)
- $370 off Refurbished iPhone 11 Pro 512GB – Silver (Unlocked)
- $400 off Refurbished iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB – Space Gray (Unlocked)
Other Places to Get The Best iPhone Deals
There are some other places you can shop for iPhone deals, however, they might be for much older models and devices. But you can take a look at the following:
- T-Mobile – T-Mobile is another wireless carrier that has some good iPhone deals available such as half off the iPhone 11.
- Tracfone – Tracfone offers savings on older iPhone models that include $70 off the iPhone SE 2nd Generation.
- Straight Talk – You can get some great iPhone deals with older models at Straight Talk, such as $100 off the iPhone SE.
- Target – Target doesn’t have amazing deals but they do offer special discounts for RedCard holders.
- Walmart – Walmart sells iPhones through carriers such as AT&T and Verizon.
In conclusion, our opinion is that Verizon and AT&T have the best iPhone deals, but if you don’t mind refurbished models, then Apple refurbished is still a great choice. Don’t forget to use coupons and Apple sale events to save on products.